Over the past year I have had some amazing cocktails. As I head into Health Month, I’d like to reflect on some of the cocktails I’ve had over the past year in Manhattan which are probably among the best drinks I’ve had in my life.
- Eastside Cocktail (gin, cucumber, mint, lime juice, and simple syrup) at Little Branch
- El Diablo (tequila, homemade ginger beer, Cassis and a taste of citrus) at the Flatiron Lounge.
- Presbyterian (whiskey, ginger ale and club soda) at the East Side Company Bar.
- Negroni (Campari, gin and sweet vermouth) sitting outside at the Maritime Hotel.
- Greyhound (fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and vodka) at Passerby.
- Bloody mary (tomato juice, vodka, and tasty sundries) at Cookshop.
Until February, this is Cameron’s alcohol palate singing off.