I have the unhealthy expectation that
Facebook = Reality, and sometimes I forget that not everyone has a news feed (or reads theirs every day). In case you missed them, here are some recent events in my life:
- I got engaged to my lovely girlfriend
- I started a new job as a research scientist at Facebook
- I found out that my cholesterol is astronomically high
These are, of course, in some order of importance. More on each of these in due time, but I should state a few caveats to quell the fidgeting audience:
- We do not have a date yet, we’re currently in engagement-celebration mode
- My new job is roughly like my old job, except at Facebook instead of Yahoo!
- Thanks to exercise and some dietary changes, my cholesterol seems to be in check for the time being
Happy New Year! See you in 2008.
4 thoughts on “Some overdue updates”
Congratulations on everything! Are you back in the bay area too?
Congratulations on the engagement and new job! I’m so happy for you and Amanda!
HHIS I should have tohghut of that!
.) Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.