I have the unhealthy expectation that
Facebook = Reality, and sometimes I forget that not everyone has a news feed (or reads theirs every day). In case you missed them, here are some recent events in my life:
- I got engaged to my lovely girlfriend
- I started a new job as a research scientist at Facebook
- I found out that my cholesterol is astronomically high
These are, of course, in some order of importance. More on each of these in due time, but I should state a few caveats to quell the fidgeting audience:
- We do not have a date yet, we’re currently in engagement-celebration mode
- My new job is roughly like my old job, except at Facebook instead of Yahoo!
- Thanks to exercise and some dietary changes, my cholesterol seems to be in check for the time being
Happy New Year! See you in 2008.